Whether you are bored on a day off or just looking for something fun to do to pass some time, some ideas of things to do is never a bad thing right?... so here is a little list that I have compiled of things that I like to do when I have some time off.
1. Do some exercise- try a new sport, sign up for a class at your gym or maybe go for a swim at the local pool.
2. Start a blog or diary and record your daily activities, thoughts, ideas and feelings.
3. Visit somewhere you have never been before, whether this is a little café that you always hear people rave about or a local beauty spot go and pay that place a visit.
4. Get crafty and make a scrapbook of your favourite memories.
5. Visit the library and hire out some reading material, to keep you amused for the next few weeks.
6. Go camping if you have the time and if the weather permits, or make a fort out of all of your spare bedding and blankets and have a little at home camp out.
7. Bake something delicious, whether its an old favourite or something totally new, make your self some sweet treats.
8. Visit friends/family you haven't seen for a while and have a catch up over a cuppa.
9. Dig out your old photographs and reminisce about the good times that you have had.
10. Go to a local museum or gallery and admire what's on show.
11. Go and see a new release at the cinema, and take some of your favourite treats to snack on.
12. Be a tourist in your own home town, visit somewhere where you have never been before despite it being right on your doorstep.
13. Have an at home pamper session, whip out the hair treatments, face masks, give yourself a mani and a pedi and feel your best.
14. Wrap up and go for a walk stroll at your local park or beach.
15. Minimalize and declutter your life, clean out your bag, donate unwanted clothes and clutter, throw away used up product bottles that are still in your draws, clean the car, be a domestic goddess.
What are your favourite ways to spend days off?